Thursday, February 7, 2013

Joe Budden Speaks About The Dangers Of Molly On NY's Fox 5 News!

Joe Budden sat down with New York City's own Fox 5 News to speak about the wildly popular drum 'Molly'. The ecstasy like drug has some severe side effects is often laced with other drugs.

Joe speaks about his Molly binge last summer and says "I didn't see a problem with the fact that maybe five days would go by without sleeping," before adding "I didn't see a problem with the fact that maybe I was hallucinating at times. I didn't see a problem with the fact that I just couldn't get up and walk sometimes.". They go on to speak about the dangers of the popular drug and speak about just how popular the drug is. Check out the video after the jump and speak out down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment