- Taking Prenatal vitamins and iron supplements as directed by your doctor. (Tip) keep in a place where you will remember them.
- Drink lots of fluids mostly water. Try 8 glasses of water a day (Tip) you don't want to dehydrate your baby or yourself.
- Just simply getting a good night sleep.(Tip) Don't try to work too hard you will lose your glow.
- Eating balanced meals that include whole grain breads,cereals, fruits,vegetables, lean meat and dairy.
- Alcohol, cigarettes, second-hand smoke, paints etc, pesticides, and aerosol sprays.
- X-rays like dental exam.
- Limited your input on caffeine beverages like cola, teas, coffee etc.
- Limit most fish, deli meat sushi and soft cheeses
For a complete list of advice refer to your doctor or provider